|The Rev. Canon Michel Belt,
|Anne Matlack, D.M.A.
Organist and Director of Choirs
|J. Eric Roper
Assistant Choir Director
Chapel Choir Director
Senior Verger and Sacristan
Interim Director of Children’s Ministries
From I-80 (either east or west bound):
- Take Route 287 South.
- Take the second exit for Morristown – Madison Avenue (Route 124, old Route 24).
- Turn left at end of exit ramp onto Madison Avenue (going east).
- Follow about 3.5 miles; Grace Church will be on the right, a gray stone building which sits on a slight rise in the road just before the railroad tracks; as you get close, you will pass Fairleigh Dickinson University on the left and Drew University and the Methodist Church on the right.
From I-78 (either east or west bound):
- Take Route 24 West until the Mall at Short Hills.
- After passing the Mall on your right, take exit 7A for Chatham and Route 124 (old Route 24).
- Follow road (going west) through Chatham and into the center of Madison.
- Continue through center of Madison.
- Bear left when road forks just before railroad tracks; after going under railroad tracks, Grace Church will be on your left on a slight rise in the road.
By Train The Madison train station is located at Kings Road (between Green Street and Prospect Street) on the Morristown line of the New Jersey Transit System. When you exit the train station, the Hartley Dodge Memorial hall will be in front of you. Turn right and walk down Kings Road. When you reach Madison Avenue cross the street to your left and proceed about 1 block up Madison Avenue to Grace Church.